Welcome fellow WOW nuts!

I plan to use this blog to help you learn what i have, and that is how to have fun and make gold in game without spending too much RW (Real World) cash!

If you have the funds, then many guides out there are a valuable investment, and i recommend a few of them, however if you as i do have some basic common sense you can learn to develope a system that makes generating gold very simple and you can spend more time playing for fun, and to level.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Finally able to level jewelcrafting!

I forced myself to take the time to level my driud to 20, yes she is a twink, but i just hadnt wanted to go back to some of those blah quests iv done 9+ other times, but I finally had it with being maxed out with her JC so i got it done, yay cat form!

I managed to blow like 60G on mats and got her from 150-nearly 200 in about 30 minutes so ill make that back in a day or so.

I have a pretty good handle on the system ive put together, and my alts all work together very well to maximizes proffession leveling, and gold generation, i can usually farm leather and ore with one toon, and send in to my leatherworker and jewelcrafter and make an in demand item of each, and mail to my enchanting priest to sell or disenchant, so i effectivley level proffessions of 3 toons and get paid in the end, its awsome!

I rally do look foward to having someone read all this ranting, but for now im content to be able to vent and express my joy at this crazy game!

No comments:

Post a Comment