Welcome fellow WOW nuts!

I plan to use this blog to help you learn what i have, and that is how to have fun and make gold in game without spending too much RW (Real World) cash!

If you have the funds, then many guides out there are a valuable investment, and i recommend a few of them, however if you as i do have some basic common sense you can learn to develope a system that makes generating gold very simple and you can spend more time playing for fun, and to level.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Basic Gold System

I plan to release a guide soon in rough form at no cost, offering guidelines that i have developed and used to develop on a given server a stable system for gold generation that is adaptable in any situation.

eventually i will charge for is once it is up to my standards, however I will release some of the content at no cost soon.

The full version will not likely be done till 2010, and I do not intend to include the level of content in some of the awesome video guides out there now.

I believe that WOW is an awesome hobby and hobbies by definition tend to cost money, so if you have money in your budget for guides to help you in WOW please, buy them.

I simply believe that I have another way to be effective and would like to share that with anyone who wants to have it.

but please share with me your successes, and otherwise I am curious your experiences also

No comments:

Post a Comment