Welcome fellow WOW nuts!

I plan to use this blog to help you learn what i have, and that is how to have fun and make gold in game without spending too much RW (Real World) cash!

If you have the funds, then many guides out there are a valuable investment, and i recommend a few of them, however if you as i do have some basic common sense you can learn to develope a system that makes generating gold very simple and you can spend more time playing for fun, and to level.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

how to get twink gear...

One thing that has happened for me anyways with the guild that I run and the guilds that my other toons are apart of, is that I meet other players like me; who have alts, some with one or two, and some with several.

I find this very valuable to know, and im very excited about the note system blizzard added to the friends list, now I can keep track of who is who's alts etc.

What I like to do is take a gatherer toon, 45+ and run a few friends through deadmines and or shadowfang keep, and then we swap, and they ll do the same for me, It works out very well and we all have a great time.

or you can if you have the money just have 2 accounts and have one toon follow the other and run yourself through the instances, I know several people who have done so successfully, and I think that's cool I guess, but I prefer the interaction with other players overall.

Since I have little time to play as it is I try to make the most out of my time in game, and so if I cant run dungeon right now on the toon I want to get a rare dagger for etc, i just log in with other toon and level him to 60 etc.

Next post I will deal some with the AH and tell you how I make 200-500 gold /5-10 hours playing.

and I do this with my 55 hunter gathering, and my mid 20 alts producing, that does not include any higher level toon incomes, I like to keep that separate.

No comments:

Post a Comment