Welcome fellow WOW nuts!

I plan to use this blog to help you learn what i have, and that is how to have fun and make gold in game without spending too much RW (Real World) cash!

If you have the funds, then many guides out there are a valuable investment, and i recommend a few of them, however if you as i do have some basic common sense you can learn to develope a system that makes generating gold very simple and you can spend more time playing for fun, and to level.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

glyphs and enchantments

It took me a while to learn how valuable glyphs and enchantments can be to maximizing a toons capabilities, but since one of my favorite toons ( ironically the one i made as a joke to my wife)
is an enchanting inscriptionist priest i have found that they can be extremely valuable to add to what level of mobs a lower level character can take on.

last night I decided to level warlock who is a alchemist/ tailor, I had left her at 15 because I got more interested with some other toons; but decided last night to start the push.
so i took some time to prepare her for the grind...

1. New gear, from other toons, and AH, cost...2 Gold(ish)

2. Glyphs, from my inscriptionist.. ( essentially free since my herbalism rouge gathered the herbs) and a few enchants by way of scroll for armor, and weapon etc.

3. 2 rings and a necklace that my Jewelcrafter made.

4. and finally a few potions/elixirs that my lock makes herself.

so with maybe 20 minutes invested in all of that I was ready for westfall!

and now my voidwalker and I can roll pretty quickly through 4-5 lvl15-17 mobs !
( oh and my lock was only lvl 15!!!)
maybe you all have known this forever, but I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment