Welcome fellow WOW nuts!

I plan to use this blog to help you learn what i have, and that is how to have fun and make gold in game without spending too much RW (Real World) cash!

If you have the funds, then many guides out there are a valuable investment, and i recommend a few of them, however if you as i do have some basic common sense you can learn to develope a system that makes generating gold very simple and you can spend more time playing for fun, and to level.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Gold Generation

managed to make over 200 gold last night while crafting a bunch of items with several alts on my primary realm, and blew most of it immediatley!

I figure i can always make more if i need it, and i wanted to level the proffessions of several of my alts so i just binged.

Next step is to take my warrior who is pretty well twinked out and take him from 20 to 40 so i can get him wearing mail!

I figure itll only take me about a week to 2 weeks to do as long as i dont get to distracted, but I dont play all that much compared to some of you wowheads...

I probably play nearly everyday but sometimes its for less than an hour at a time, just enough to track and updated AH, and re-post some stuff, and to corrispond with some of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment