Welcome fellow WOW nuts!

I plan to use this blog to help you learn what i have, and that is how to have fun and make gold in game without spending too much RW (Real World) cash!

If you have the funds, then many guides out there are a valuable investment, and i recommend a few of them, however if you as i do have some basic common sense you can learn to develope a system that makes generating gold very simple and you can spend more time playing for fun, and to level.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Recruit a friend...

Very cool set up, if your a wow nut like i am and i suspect you are if your spending your free time reading this; then you should know that bringing your friends to wow can be very cool for you.

I wont go into the details, blizzard has done agreat job of that, just log into your account management section of the blizzard site, and read all about it.

I bring it up because I just got my zephra mount, last nite, and it is quite fast, especially with the trinkets i have for ride speed.

I look foward now to my epic mounts!

great gaming everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment