Welcome fellow WOW nuts!

I plan to use this blog to help you learn what i have, and that is how to have fun and make gold in game without spending too much RW (Real World) cash!

If you have the funds, then many guides out there are a valuable investment, and i recommend a few of them, however if you as i do have some basic common sense you can learn to develope a system that makes generating gold very simple and you can spend more time playing for fun, and to level.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Warcraft is for some a way of life

I know its a little over the top; but is certainly true, what are you going to argue with nearly 10 million people?
It is certainly a great escape, and for a few dollars each month ( or more than a few) I can live out my life (online) as a hero in the world of azeroth; and experience new adventures every day!

Well Hello reader, My name is Drew and I want to share with you some of what I have learned about playing and succeeding in the World of Warcraft.

I will be posting here some of my adventures, and interesting things that i find, but mostly ill be letting you know what i find to be the most helpful tips, hints etc that i use and some across.

At some point I will recommend some things, maybe a particular addon or two but for now, hello!
and feel free to e-mail me anytime with your questions, and issues, I will do my best to help in any way that I can!

Drew Z.
wowadvice@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment