Welcome fellow WOW nuts!

I plan to use this blog to help you learn what i have, and that is how to have fun and make gold in game without spending too much RW (Real World) cash!

If you have the funds, then many guides out there are a valuable investment, and i recommend a few of them, however if you as i do have some basic common sense you can learn to develope a system that makes generating gold very simple and you can spend more time playing for fun, and to level.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

what do you think?

I know 0 readers yet, but this blog seems to help me organize my thoughts, which is a rare thing for me often with all that i divide my time on.

I think at some point it will be valuable to offer an ingame walkthru, and not as a program, but i think it could be viable to have a full account with 50 toons on 50 realms ( or maybe 4-10 accounts) and hire wow gamers to play 6-10 hrs /day and heve them litterally walk customers thru the game, and even instances etc, maybe even teach them in (virtual) person how to develope a gold generating system.

its primarily an idea now but i have 90% of the details worked out on the logistics so its not too far from a reality, If you have any info, comments, or advice please send it my way or if you would like to get paid to play WOW (world of warcraft) let me know and ill keep you in mind when I decide to get that up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment